I. Responsible for the protection of your personal data.
Vacacionando.com S.A. de C.V. hereinafter referred as “Share The Experience”, with address in Boulevard Kukulcan, km 7, Block 42, Lot 13, Top Floor, Hotel Zone, Zip Code 77500, Cancun Quintana Roo, Mexico, is responsible for the collection and use of the personal data required and collected from customers, in terms of the rules established by the Mexican Federal Law for Data Protection of Private Individuals (Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares LFPDPPP), and the provisions established by articles 1º, 3º and 5º of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
II. Data collected and use of the information requested from our customers.
Our program Share The Experience aloud our guest and customers enjoy large economic benefits and discounts just for sharing their “experience” with their loved ones, family and friends, the more referrals accumulated, more benefits are obtained by our members, you only need to provide us with their contact information (prior consent of the referral ones) so we can invite them to experience a wonderful vacation at unparalleled rates.
The personal data and documents collected from our customers in our Websites, social networks or by phone, will be used to start, management and maintenance of ours services and to send discounts, offers and promotions in terms of what is stated in this section.
a) General Data
The general data requested in our forms such as: name, phone number, e-mail, date of birth, job, home city, national identity document or passport will be used for the following essential purposes:
- Provide all our services;
- Include the information of our customers in our systems and databases to provide and administrate the services contracted;
- To comply with the different laws that regulate our services and activities;
- To create the electronic and paper files of our guests and customers;
- To attend complains, doubts and provide information to our customers, related to travel reservations or cancellations received by our Call Center;
- To confirm, verify, correct and update the personal data;
- For the administration of the services provided;
- For the charge of our services and the collection efforts with respect to receivables that are not paid when due;
- In order to do the charges on-line of the services and programs paid with credit card, and;
- For the proper identification of our guests and customers.
Additionally, this information can be used for the following non-essential purposes:
a) To send our customers offers, discounts, special fees and other benefits;
b) For statistical purposes; and,
c) For promotional and marketing purposes.
b) Financial and Patrimonial Assets Data
The financial and patrimonial data collected such as credit card number, bank account, monthly income and additional incomes, will be used to analyze the financial profile of our guests and customers in order to grant them access to promotions and programs based on their economic characteristics. Furthermore additional financial data and information related to the patrimonial assets of the clients may be required in compliance of Mexican Federal Law to prevent money laundering (Ley Federal para la Prevención e Identificación de Operaciones con Recursos de Procedencia Ilícita LFPIORPI).
According to Mexican Privacy Law, is required to obtain express consent of guests and customers in order to use and process their financial and patrimonial assets data for the different purposes and uses described above. Therefore in compliance with the law, we will request your express authorization in written at the moment of the data collection.
III. Data transfer.
The personal data collected by “Share The Experience” can be transfer to companies that help to provide some of the services requested by our customers. These data transfer is necessary to comply with the contract and therefore express consent is not necessary for these transferences.
Out of these cases and unless one of the provisions stated in article 37 of the LFPDPPP and in the provision contained in article 49 of the GDPR are met, the data provided by our guests, customers or vacation members club, will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties.
IV. Use of images.
Events: In order to document and communicate information about the activities and events held throughout the year at the program, as well as news “Share The Experience” can use, print, reproduce and publish the images of our guests, members and customers and their friends or family that attend our activities in print or electronic media, newsletters, publications, photographic memories, in all its forms and expressions, performances, editions, phonograms, video and emissions for the purposes indicated. These images will not be commercially exploited by “Share The Experience”.
Competitions, delivery of gifts or promotions: In order to document and communicate information about the activities, events and contests in which the users subscribed to our social networks or websites, “Share The Experience” can use, print, reproduce and publish the images of the winners of our contests and/or participants of events in all its manifestations, performances, editions, phonograms, videograms and emissions for the purposes indicated. Apart from these cases “Share The Experience” will not disclose or commercially exploit the images.
The information that we collect from our guests, members and customers may be used for advertising, marketing and/or market research, according to the relationship existing between them and “Share The Experience”. When “Share The Experience” pretends to use the images for these purposes, the company will request your express authorization in written before its use.
V. Restrictions on the use or disclosure of personal data
In Accordance to the articles 16 section III of the LFPDPPP and article 18 of the GDPR, If our customers do not wish to receive communications or advertising by “Share The Experience” please send an email to email@example.com requesting stop being contacted for these purposes.
VI. Withdrawal of consent and rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition.
As stated in the LFPDPPP as of January 6, 2012, as well as in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 of the GDPR, the holders of personal data collected by “Share The Experience” may request to access, correct, cancel (should this be legally appropriate) and oppose the use of their personal data, as well as to withdraw their consent. To exercise these rights, you must follow this procedure:
- Send an email to our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the exercise of rights to access, correct, cancel and oppose, which must indicate your full name, your legal or commercial relationship with “Share The Experience” the type of right you wish to exercise, accurately identifying the data for which you request to access, correct, cancel or oppose, or those for which you decide to withdraw your consent, attaching any of the official identification documents (valid passport or current immigration document), in order to prove the identity with which the request is made.
- In the case of personal data whose holders are minors or incapable persons, this request must be made by the person who legally represents the rights of the minor or incapable person, either through the accreditation of parental rights; or through his/her legally appointed guardian or tutor.
- Holders must complete the application for the exercise of the aforementioned rights and may attach all the documents that are relevant to their request. For correction applications, it will be necessary to precisely specify the changes to be created, including the documentation that supports the origin of the request.
- Applications for the exercise of these rights must be submitted during working hours and on business days in accordance with the Federal Law of Administrative Procedure.
- The request must be sent to the email address mentioned in numeral 1) and an acknowledgment of receipt will be sent with the corresponding date of receipt. Should the application not fulfill the legal requirements, we will contact the holder within five (5) business days to ask to amend the application for up to ten (10) business days. Otherwise, the application will be considered as not submitted.
- In the event that the request has been sent on Friday or on a non-business day, it may be received on the following business day after it was sent.
- The request will be answered via email within a period of twenty (20) business days from the date of receipt. This period may be extended for twenty (20) additional business days when there are adequate reasons, and this situation will be notified to the holder under the terms of the provisions of Article 97 of the LFPDPPP Regulations.
- In the event that the request is made in accordance with the LFPDPPP and other current regulations, access will be granted, the data will be corrected or canceled, the right of opposition will be effective or the consent will be revoked, within fifteen (15) business days following the date on which the request was answered. This period may be extended for fifteen (15) additional days for adequate reasons, and this situation will be notified to the holder under the terms of the provisions of Article 97 of the LFPDPPP Regulations.
- In all cases where the request is appropriate, in accordance with the terms of Articles 32, 33, 34 and 35 of the LFPDPPP, the data will be sent free of charge through the holder’s email address for said purpose. In case the information should be required to be sent through another form of delivery, payment must be made for the cost of shipping and/or the cost of reproduction of copies or other formats that may be incurred.
VII. Online data management.
This section describes the use of your personal data in the following websites:
- Share Brasil: https://www.facebook.com/share.br
- Share Florida: https://www.facebook.com/sharetheexperienceflorida/
- Share Sunset: https://www.facebook.com/share.sunset/
- Share Punta Cana: https://www.facebook.com/sharepuntacana/
- Familia Share: https://www.facebook.com/groups/657095935088824
When you access any website of “Share The Experience”, we register your Internet address (this address usually is temporary and is assigned by your Internet service provider when you log in), the type of operating system and browser you use. In addition we can trace the pages of the site that you are visiting. The information we collect is used to improve the users experience of our websites, the whole process is done without any knowledge of your name or any other information that will allow us to identify you. While visiting any website of “Share The Experience”, unless you decide to identify with us, your navigation is anonymous.
“Share The Experience” does not require that you provide personal data to use any of our websites, unless necessary. Some applications may require you to disclose any personal information, our contact forms may require your email address to register and answer your comments, requests, questions or suggestions, and contact you if necessary. In these forms we will not require your name, financial, patrimonial and/or sensitive data, any disclosure of this information is your responsibility, regardless the above, if you voluntarily provide any of this information “Share The Experience” assures it will be used with strict confidentiality.
Cookies: A cookie is information that an Internet portal sends to your computer, which is stored on your hard drive. The next time you visit our site, we may use the information stored in the cookie to facilitate the use of ours websites. A cookie does not allow us to know your personal identity unless you explicitly choose to provide it. Most cookies expire after a period of time or can be deleted by you at any time. Also you can configure your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie so you can accept or reject it.
The data and information posted by the users of our socials networks, is published on their own account and is subjected to the terms and conditions established by the social network provider. “Share The Experience” will use this information to answer the requests and questions asked by the users and to contact them in case they request so.
The contact data of the users that request information about travel packages, tours and other services will be shared with our Customer Service Center to give them a personalized attention by e-mail or phone. The information provided by those users who decide to participate in our contests will be use to contact them in case they win and their image may be published.
In Accordance with the article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to transfer your personal data to another supplier or controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided as long as the legal processing oy your data has been carried out by automated means. “Share The Experience”, ensures the most strict confidentiality and security to carry out the data transfer.
VII. Complaints regarding the use of your personal data.
If you believe that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated by any conduct, act or omission regarding the attention of your requests or in the use of your personal data, you can submit a complaint with the National Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection (INAI), for more information visit www.inai.org.mx.
IX. More Information – Privacy Office.
If you have any questions regarding the content, interpretation or scope of this Privacy Notice, or need more information regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us through our Privacy Officer at the following email address: email@example.com
This Privacy Notice is effective from January 1º of 2012 and may be modified on a discretionary basis by “Share The Experience”, in terms of the LFPDPPP and its regulations, any amendment will be communicated by posting the new Privacy Notice in any of our websites listed in the VII section of this Privacy Note.
Last Update: June 1st , 2021